Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
E

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 12:14 AM

DirectTv Licensed and Insured installer proof

need a letter or private message stating Directv only uses licensed and insured installation companies. HOA needs this well in advance of installation so they can approve dish install. Thanks. 

Responses

Cstarman922

Employee

• 

579 Messages

a month ago

For proof of insurance send a blank email to the address below. After sending your email you will receive an automated response that contains a certificate of insurance. 

Certificateofinsurance @ att.com (dont include the spaces)

The above information applies only to in house (at&t) technicians. We are identifiable by our at&t marked vehicles, uniforms, and identification badges. On the off chance that a contractor gets your work order they should have their own certificates/license available upon request. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

a month ago

https://www.fcc.gov/media/over-air-reception-devices-rule

AFAIK OTARD prevents unreasonable delays in installing service.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question