Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 12, 2019 6:18 AM

Direct TV rewards.

In March 2019 I spoke with an agent with AT&T about my cell phone over the cell phone.  He offered me a lower rate than spectrum if I went with direct tv, since I was looking for way to reduce our bills.  If I enroll with direct tv I would receive a 300 dollar visa rewards card.  I took up the direct tv plan, but to this day I have not receive any rewards card.  Have other customer came across the same problem?  I tried calling the rewards center, problem not resolved.

Responses

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a year ago

Check your order confirmation email for redemption instructions and to see IF a card was added to the offer.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

a year ago

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.