Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 8, 2016 4:06 AM

Corporate Email Address

How do I obtain a corporate email address so I can file a complaint. 

Responses

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

4 years ago

Go here: http://www.att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=5598 and look on the right column and scroll all the way to the bottom.  You will see this: Executive Customer Care Contact

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

Just tried it and after I filled out the form and submitted it, it said “specified URL cannot be found” 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I tried it and had no problem..They attempt to fool you but you have to continue the process until you reach the page   WE'RE LISTENING and their is a form to fill out your complaint.  Congress needs to step in and demand these companies make them more accessible to their customers. Some are impossible to reach. Thanks to the person who listed this link.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same here!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m very upset with the service received from you guys I have had two people come to my home to do service installation and they both didn’t have the equipment that they needed to have not just that I’ve called costumer service a very nice young lady attended me and waved every fee I had to pay not just that she had someone come out today and this person didn’t have the equipment and I’m not so happy with this 

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.7K Messages

2 years ago

What equipment is missing?

For what type of install?

Gateways are by market and cannot request a specific model, techs provide what is available in their inventory.

End of the quarter, year shortages of specific equipment can occur. I suspect due to large number of fiber installs this year certain equipment may be more scarce than others.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I was told by a at&t manager at your Wheaton illinois address in order to open a line for at&t phone she would need me to present her with a state issued driver's license which was a lie! Then after getting a iPhones my phone was stolen, I called at&t I couldn't locate my passcode I was instructed to go in to the dekalb store where I live and have my passcode reset chase the store manager couldn't reset it for me he did everything but call me a liar he told me the department I called at the corporate office could of done what he was attempting to do. This is a big mess I didn't want this to go in to collections well too late for that now what do I do? Please help!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Agree with the comments above, federal oversight needs to come in to play if these companies can not get a grasp on how to operate with honesty, transparency & value their consumer's time. I was a new customer to AT&T with regards to a personal account who had decided to bring my personal cell phone & internet business to AT&T from Sprint & Comcast. My cell phone transition went quite smoothly but when it came time for my internet installation, it was anything but. I made a appointment for my install over 1.5 weeks prior to the install date which was scheduled on a Friday 1-3pm CST, I rearranged my schedule to work from home and be available for this install. At 2:40pm CST on the date of the install I received a text message saying my tech was delayed and might not make the 3pm CST deadline, I replied KEEP to the message and received a response telling me my appointment would be kept- at 4:40pm CST I contacted AT&T as the tech still had not arrived. A customer service agent ("Ash") told me they saw the appointment was still active and a tech would be coming. I said I was quite doubtful of this as it was almost 5pm CST on a Friday, my tech had still not arrived and my install could take up to 4 hours. 

I asked to speak to a supervisor for the matter to be investigated further, after much push back and reluctance to connect me, I was finally put in contact with "Jim". He reached out to dispatch after I expressed that I was doubtful this appointment was being kept and let him my frustration with the colossal waste of time and inconvenience this had been. He was told be dispatch they were looking for another tech to take the install, they were plenty of tech willing to take the call and that the techs could work until 8pm CST so it would not be a problem for the install to still happen today. I was also told by "Jim" he was assigning a person to monitor the situation and text or call me with an update as soon as the call had been assigned to another tech. None of which happened, despite me letting Jim know I had already setup with Comcast for my current service to be terminated at midnight today and I could not be without internet access since I needed it for work. 

At 5:50pm CST, I called again as still no update or tech had arrived. Yet again, I was run around and told my appointment was still active and would just need to wait since they would be coming. I was told during these calls that today had been over booked, to which I replied that was not my problem and the appointment was made over 1.5 weeks ago. At 7:50pm CST still no call, update or tech so I called one last time. I was told their system showed the appointment as active still, to which I replied that clearly dispatch was just not updating the system since I had been informed the tech could work up to 8pm CST and it was 7:58pm CST. I said I wanted to speak to a supervisor yet again and unless there would be a tech here by 10am CST tomorrow (Saturday) to do my install, I would terminate and never work with AT&T again on a personal or professional level. After a hold, I was told "Jim" the supervisor I spoke with earlier, was on a call and would call me back within 30 min. I was due a call back by 8:45pm, now 9:17pm and surprise, surprise- no call.  

It should not be the customers responsibility to call repeated to resolve an issue or bring an overbooking issue to the companies attention- that is common sense and the foundation of good business. What were the supervisors who were in charge of the tech's schedules doing and how did they not noticed the date was overbooked? Furthermore, why were the customer service & sales agents allowed to overbook in the first place? Why was no one monitoring this situation or being proactive about assigning a new tech at 2:40pm when I received the text message saying the tech was delayed to ensure a new tech could be booked instead of a last ditch effort to do so at the end of the business day at 4:40pm when I contacted them? 

Where is the company oversight? Clearly it was more important to deceive and only focus on sales, not fulfillment. As promised, I will be going in person to an AT&T store to drop off the cell phone that was shipped to me (received 3 days ago) and terminate all services never to be a business or residential AT&T customer again. I am sure this will be a quite embarrassing situation for the sales reps in this location to explain to other potential new customers present. I will not pay a termination fee as AT&T is the one who did not fulfill their end of the contract. It has become quite clear as to why AT&T's presence has become almost non-existant in the Chicago market with the masses opting to go with competitors such as Comcast & RCN, people aren't forced to tolerate such treatment or disregard for the value of their time.

I will also be sending this as a letter to each member of the executive branch and board of directors, along with an email to the CEO- maybe someone will actually care about retaining customers. A big thank you to whomever posted his email above!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Wow! I am not surprised I am the only one who has had an issue with this company being deceitful! When I first decided to switch from prepaid Straight Talk Wireless to AT&T wireless I was told they were offering a BOGO "special" and  that I would receive a $200 credit per line plus a 50$ credit per line if I transferred my phone number. So after about and hour and a half on the phone with the sales rep 'Carol' she couldn't get the numbers to switch, which is their systems problem not my fault so I wouldn't receive the extra 100$ since I got 2 phone lines. I was okay with it at first because she assured me I would still receive the $400 rewards card in the mail within 60 days of activation. Now here it is 3 almost 4 months later and no card is in the mail so I call in, which I get ran in circles and forwarded to this agent and that agent get hung up on twice while on the automated system for "wireless rewards" when the lady I spoke with told me to keep pressing '0' and I will get directed to a LIVE agent.. LIES!!! So I go online and talk to a live agent who sends me another website and number to contact because "she can not help me" and I finally get on the phone with the wireless rebate department. Which I see why they have the automated system because their agents have nasty attitudes. She tells me I am not eligible for the rewards card because I did not switch my number over, when I told her I tried but it wouldn't work she was like well their is nothing we can do, you're not eligible. I asked her why would the sales rep tell me that she said " I don't know I wasn't there." So I ask to speak to a manager, she puts me on hold while she gets her supervisor. She comes back on the line and says I have my supervisor on the line, Stephaine " I have already brought her up to speed.." so I automatically assume the lady is about to be bias. This "supervisor" just keeps saying sorry their is nothing we can do, I don't know why she would have told you that. I am beyond mad at this point as I have been bamboozled into getting their services!!! I sent the corporate a complaint online and I will be sending the executive directors a letter. They get their money out of my account DIRECT DEPOSIT every month, and I deserve my rewards! If they don't fix this I will be cutting all times with them.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I'm angry that I had a auto Accedent with an At&t employee. It was on a weekend and in a parking lot. She was in her personal vehicle. My insurance company paid her approximately $ 2700 plus dollars. She ran a stop Sighn. She wanted more and sues me in small claims court. The Judge only gave her $  728.00 dollars. My insurance company canceled the check for $ 2700 and cut her a new one for $ 728.00... She gets very angry and is now accessing my cell phone account without my permission !! I'm being harassed and called at early hours of the night.  I have been trying to reach At&t and I am getting the run around. I am in the Philippines and it's very hard to deal with them from here !! Anyone got any suggestions ?? I am not returning for some time and just want her to get off my back. I'm insured and should not have to take this from her. It's not my fault she played her card the wrong way and I want this to stopped Immediately !!! Any help would be appreciated... I have her cell number to give At& t so they can check their computers and see what's going on but have not found anyone with At&t to help with this. I fill she is using her job at At&t to her advantage. She had her shot and blew it. I just want to be left alone...  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I am a property manager for 14 separate properties (including 5 large ranches) all with multiple and many receivers in each – all in the Aspen, CO area – and feel at this point the atrocious customer service I have received from AT&T/Directv over the course of the last week is going to force me to move 100% of my business from AT&T/Directv to Dish Network or Comcast unless I have the situation outlined below rectified by 12pm on Thursday, 9/26 at 4pm.

I have now had THREE appointments scheduled by your technical support department (800#) and all THREE have been “mysteriously cancelled’ by the local, dispatched Directv tech in the last week (appointments were scheduled for Mon 9/16, Tues 9/17 and most recently Sat 9/21 for the same property and same requested simple install).  I am told the local technician has simply “cancelled” the appointments in the Directv dispatch system with zero text messages or phone calls to me, nor has he ever shown up at any of the scheduled times and I know this because I was there attempting to wait patiently 4 hours each day including 4 hours this last Saturday at the ranch which would have been my day off.   At this point, I have higher-ups within my own organization screaming at me and accusing me of shortcomings for Directv’s failure to follow through now three other times.  Absolutely unacceptable.

I have now spent another 5.5 hours on the phone with AT&T/Directv just since 8am MST this morning and am now on terminal hold holding for a manager in the loyalty department.  With the 5.5 hours on the phone so far today and speaking to three different departments trying to resolve the issue, Manager Mitchell out of the Philippines tells me they want to simply schedule another appt for 9/29 between the hours of noon and 4pm and am told there is nothing they can do to guarantee the appointment, but that “the Directv techs take the appointments ‘very seriously’” which I can in fact tell you personally this is in fact 100% false.  I find this as likely the absolute worst customer service experience I’ve ever experienced in my career. 

It is my understanding that there is only one (1) Directv tech (really??) in this Colorado mountain area who has been the tech for our homes for the last several years – and he’s dispatched out of Denver.  I was able to get his cell phone number from our IT team member who has worked closely with this tech, Jeremiah Peterson, until he became disgruntled and stopped responding to our service requests approximately six months ago.  My IT team member informed me Jeremiah is disgruntled due to an unpleasant conversation he had with a prior manager here with our team and who is no longer employed here – she has now been gone for several months.  I have both called and texted Jeremiah today and continue to get zero response – just as we have with the three prior scheduled appointments.  This rep’s contact info is Jeremiah Peterson 303.596.0343.  The fact AT&T/Directv has an employee who blatantly cancels appointments in the Directv dispatch system because he doesn’t want to come to the scheduled job site is 100% unacceptable - this would be grounds for immediate termination with my own company.

We are simply requesting Directv get the tv service on one of the smaller homes on one of the ranches up and working by installing one single Genie receiver and two wireless receiver boxes – this small house has always had Directv service prior, but the equipment is simply out of date is no longer working.  This is not a difficult or confusing work order.

I currently have an additional appointment scheduled for trouble-shooting the non-working Directv service at one of the barns at another one of our ranches for this Thurs 9/26 between noon and 4pm.  At this point I am envisioning that appointment as another complete waste of my time as far as I am concerned.

Again, I kindly request your professional assistance in helping us obtain a Directv tech who will actually show up and respond to our scheduled appointments – both now and in the future.  Again, if this situation is not rectified by Thursday 9/26  at 12pm, I will be forced to move all 14 of my Aspen properties to Dish Network or Comcast effective immediately.  All of the properties are substantial, 5 of the 14 properties are very, very large ranches with multiple buildings with many, many tv’s and receivers onsite.  I have been a property manager in this area for 20 years and will ensure I share this situation with my colleagues, friends in the business and anyone else who will listen that Directv is not worth the money and time spent in trouble-shooting matters and that Dish Network and Comcast are the only two viable, reasonable solutions.

I thank you in advance for your attention to this matter and any offer you might have to help remedy the situation.

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I'd like to reach out to someone that will listen to my complaint. I switched from Sprint December 28, 2019 to ATT and was misled the whole process with the switch. Please Advise.
[email scrubbed]

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I am severally unhappy with att and the services that have been provided. On june 22nd I tried to switch my plan to the 75 dollar a month plan because I saw that the plan was 50 dollars a month with autopay option. After speaking to a att representative and having my plan switched and having to add money to the account for the switch the att representative said everything was good and my next billing cycle would be July 22nd. I wake up the next morning to find my phone is off. I called 611. The att representative I spoke to seemed very unknowable I was put on hold multiple times in a hour long phone call. After it seemed like the tenth time I was going to be put on hold I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor I spoke to told me more money would have to be added to activate my $75 plan, but just the day before I was told it was all good. So not only has my service been interrupted (which I need for work) I'm also being told I need to spend more money?? The supervisor said I must have talked to someone in a different department and they cant see the account? In all this I down graded my account, wasted over a hour of my day, and was pretty much told professionally screw you you need to spend more money. After being told by a att representative that my account and plan was ok to go the day before. I work in customer service with a very large ecommerce company. The actions and services that have been made available to me by att is unacceptable and unprofessional. The lack in communication by att itself which was made aware to me by the att supervisor is unnerving. After the actions today I am strongly considering a carrier switch, with a detailed report to the BBB. I have been a att customer for 2 years now. After seeing the actions today, it would seem that att cares little about customer satisfaction.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I am severally unhappy with att and the services that have been provided. On june 22nd I tried to switch my plan to the 75 dollar a month plan because I saw that the plan was 50 dollars a month with autopay option. After speaking to a att representative and having my plan switched and having to add money to the account for the switch the att representative said everything was good and my next billing cycle would be July 22nd. I wake up the next morning to find my phone is off. I called 611. The att representative I spoke to seemed very unknowable I was put on hold multiple times in a hour long phone call. After it seemed like the tenth time I was going to be put on hold I asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor I spoke to told me more money would have to be added to activate my $75 plan, but just the day before I was told it was all good. So not only has my service been interrupted (which I need for work) I'm also being told I need to spend more money?? The supervisor said I must have talked to someone in a different department and they cant see the account? In all this I down graded my account, wasted over a hour of my day, and was pretty much told professionally screw you you need to spend more money. After being told by a att representative that my account and plan was ok to go the day before. I work in customer service with a very large ecommerce company. The actions and services that have been made available to me by att is unacceptable and unprofessional. The lack in communication by att itself which was made aware to me by the att supervisor is unnerving. After the actions today I am strongly considering a carrier switch, with a detailed report to the BBB. I have been a att customer for 2 years now. After seeing the actions today, it would seem that att cares little about customer satisfaction.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Is this common practice to leave a mess like this after you clean your box on the line. This happened in Springfield Ohio and all is on Security cameras. Looks like a lot of littering to me. Why should I have to clean up your mess?

Get started...

Ask a new question