Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
P

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 14, 2020 7:43 PM

Certificate of insurance for condo association

My condo association is requesting a certificate of insurance from AT&T in order to approve my request to install dish at my townhouse.  Has anyone been trough this issue?  I spent over an hour on the phone with several different departments, and nobody seems to know what I am asking for...  

I never had so much anger towards a company...  it has been over 3 months that I moved from FL to PA, and still dont have service...

Thanks,

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

a month ago

You're referring to a Certificate of Liability Insurance. Send a blank email to certificateofinsurance@att.com, and the certificate with instructions will be sent to you.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cstarman922

Employee

• 

588 Messages

a month ago

I got you covered, send a blank email (no subject or body) to the below email address. Att will respond with an email in roughly 5 minutes that has the proof of insurance as a pdf attachment. 

(Dont include the spaces in the email address below)

Certificateofinsurance @ att.com 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

a month ago

I believe that OTARD prevents unreasonable delays in installing a dish. 

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

a month ago

I spent over an hour on the phone with several different departments, and nobody seems to know what I am asking for...  

@PAhouseGK , that's because it's not really something that's covered in training,  I highly doubt that trainers even know something like that exists. The certificate comes from the hsp upon request or by the above provided link. DirecTV reps really have nothing to do with it.

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

a month ago

Wasn’t covered in U-verse / DTV installation training, either. Picked it up from long-time techs while in the field.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Get started...

Ask a new question