Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, May 5, 2018 12:16 AM

Address for Office of the President or complaint department

I need to pose a huge complaint and I haven't had any luck in receiving a phone number, address, or fax. Can someone help?

Responses

Bob Bednar

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

7 months ago

Too late for any AT&T contact about my (U-verse’s) problem. I switched to Xfinity and this far am glad I did.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

Better Business Bureau is the ONLY away to get to the higher ups. I was finally contacted by the Office of the President over my issue. They provide no phone number and AT&T will provide no customer a phone number for area scheduling manager. HUGE RED FLAG

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

The only way to be contacted by the office of the President is file a complaint with the BBB. AT&T will not provide any phone numbers to higher ups or area scheduling managers to the PAYING customer! HUGE RED FLAG!

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

7 months ago

@Barton.preston 

Of course no phone number is provided. If they were to publically list that info too many people would simply try and bypass customer service as they think it is more effective to talk to the big boss. But with millions of customers the CEO, or those at corporate/Office of the President, have other things to work on then sitting around taking calls from customers. That is the job of customer service, what they are paid for. If such a number were listed right now, then a lot of "entitled" people would be calling as if they were the single most important individual in the universe and so they "deserve" their Nexstar/CBS owned channel back on.

So no such number is available to the general public to prevent people trying to jump the chain.

If customer service, including a supervisor, is not taking care of your situation as you believe they should then you can request the address for Office of the President to write in. Certainly a BBB or FCC complaint is another route. Just depends on the situation which way might be the best to handle it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

Like I said. File a complaint with the BBB because from my experience with
AT&T, their customer service and loyalty departments cannot help within
reason
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

7 months ago

@Barton.preston wrote:
Like I said. File a complaint with the BBB because from my experience with
AT&T, their customer service and loyalty departments cannot help within
reason

Like I said, I was pointing out why a lot of companies would not list publically the contact info you wanted. If not having a phone number to call CEO or corporate directly listed for everyone to see is a "red flag" for you, then that may limit your options for services you choose in the future. Some companies require another contact method, such as writing in, so they can have you contacted directly as they are not customer service. Plus for anything that goes that high they want to make sure they are being cautious so that everything is covered by their legal procedures to resolve the situation simply and without constant back and forth if you don't like their response.

As for "within reason" that is a matter of perspective. Without knowing the full situation, I couldn't weigh an opinion, but I am glad you at least got some help with whatever was going on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

I’ve proven my point. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I talked to Mike ***** (*****) and he said he was president and senior manager and he was HORRIBLE!!! He was aggressive, unhelpful, unapologetic and was upset we were on the phone for 30 minutes trying to figure out all the mistakes AT&T has made even though I have been on the phone for 15-20 hours with AT&T because they have been messing up my account for six months and lie, make up answers, just transfer you to another person etc. I have been with wireless for close to three years and Direct TV (DTV) for over 20 years and he treated me with no respect. He should in no way be client facing and just makes it worse since he treats you like trash! He did not try to make it better just told me I have a new two year contract with DTV, which no one told me about (which he said they should have), but since I am not happy with the company and would maybe leave, he would not take away the termination fee. This is why the company is bleeding customers in DTV, 1.2 million left in just the last quarter and over 4 million since AT&T bought them. If he made it right after all the hassle, I have been through I would have stayed but after talking to him I am out! You can also write ***** Dallas TX 75202. I am also going to BBB and also to the corporate office (since I'm a shareholder and yes, I'm going to sell it all) since if they review the voice call logs that they record they will see they have lied many times to me. They don't try to give you good service to keep you they try to lock you in contracts!

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

Same experience that I and others receive—-horrible waste of time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

Hello R97723,
Your next move would be to contact the FCC if you have not already done so. After AT&T damaged our swimming pool by installing their equipment on our private pole without our permission, we contacted the FCC and they immediately contacted us back and made arrangements to remove their equipment. I spoke with Eloice Ray in the Office of the President of AT&T and I will never get back those hours of time I wasted with her and her representation of AT&T. They are not going to repair/replace our pool because I didn’t actually have a picture of them damaging our pool. Although I do have pictures of all their trucks parked all over our property without permission, with one picture taken of their truck parked in front of our no trespassing sign. So now our pool is less than 3 years old pool and damaged. I also use the pool for therapy for medical reasons. The “now” AT&T is not the company(s) they once were. Their current state guarantees their company as a “sinking ship” without a lifeboat. They are really a joke. And by the way, we had DirectTV since 1994 and had it taken out and also, my husband retired from AT&T after almost 40 years. Pitiful way to treat good customers after all these years. SHAME ON YOU AT&T

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I filed a complaint with the BBB and found out there is already a (Edited per community guidelines) suit for the same complaint I had. I would file a complaint with the BBB.

(edited)

ganto2014

Scholar

• 

305 Messages

a month ago

file an FCC report i did that and got the lady from the office of the president. that's what she called herself