Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, May 5, 2018 12:16 AM

Address for Office of the President or complaint department

I need to pose a huge complaint and I haven't had any luck in receiving a phone number, address, or fax. Can someone help?

Responses

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

2 years ago

The office of the President contact information is not made available to the public,  the only thing you can really do is use the  contact us at the bottom of www.directv.com

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Did you figure out how to get a hold of anyone?? I have a complaint too and tried to email a couple addresses I found online and they all came back as undeliverable..

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

2 years ago

@kayla841417 wrote:

Did you figure out how to get a hold of anyone?? I have a complaint too and tried to email a couple addresses I found online and they all came back as undeliverable..

Right.  You won't find one.  And even if you did, they'll ignore it.  You must call or chat to get any "official" support.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

We contacted the office of the president a couple years ago (I don't have that contact info any more..sorry) and received a call the next day. Our issues at the time were resolved very quickly. However, there are many  more issued that need addressed.

Mykie64

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

2 years ago

Fill a complaint with Better Business Bureau. Once you file a complaint they get in touch with somebody there and then you'll get your phone call. Worked for me a few months ago. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Anthony [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Here you go! I filled a BBB complaint with AT&T back in April and I am still fighting my issue. I was promised a certain payment amount at the time of contract and now I am being charged over $100 more per month than promised. The office is unwilling to help rectify their representatives error, instead they are telling me I need to return my equipment. Anyone else having this same or similar issue?

Mykie64

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

2 years ago

Sorry. No can't say I have. When I made my complaint it was about what they charge per package. I don't watch 3/4 of the channels on them but if I down graded to a lower package because of saving money I lose half the ones I watch. The lady offered me a price discount for 1 year. Try 1-800-824-9081 That's the department I call from time to time to get deals.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have been called AT&T for two weeks wasting at least 7 hours of MY valuable time. My satellite signal went down and the earliest appointment I could get was 3 weeks away!!! When DIRECTV was my provider, before AT&T  bought it out, service technician would come in 1-2 days. Even though I pay $9.99 a month for this “protective service plan.” there is a shortage of technicians. Each time I called I was transferred to 2-4 different people all terminating to a rude “Loyalty Department”

Supervisor who basically told me how lucky I was to have satellite service. As a personal consultant to a Forbes 400 former Chair, I can tell you that the outsourcing of customer service to inadequately trained individuals will lead to their downfall. I called my RI Congressional office and was put on conference call with an AT&T customer service—-still no improvement. Shame on the Corporate CEO of AT&T Randall Stephenson. Obviously public opinion and customer service mean little to him. 

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I also have filed a complaint to the BBB about AT&T. All AT&T cares about is the bottom line which is money. There is absolutely no customer service now. Each time I call with a complaint about my internet service they "turn it down". My last complaint caused my telephone and internet services to be terminated for hours. Now there is no response whatever. AT&T now owns the telephone system that was once Bell telephone, all the long distant services, Directv, internet, and they are getting bigger each day. They are Big Brother and answer to no one. Welcome to AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I filed a complaint with the BBB because directv or at&t decided to give me a new contract without asking me. They called and left a voicemail and followed up with an email. After going back and forth with them over email they want me to call to verify account information.  So I asked them to let me know exactly what information they want because that's all they will get from me on the phone. Now they are dodging my email. Of I learned anything over the years is dont deal with these people over the phone. They are known for denying facts. Has anyone Experience a problem with these people giving new contracts without permission?

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I had a "bait and switch" with AT&T about two or three years ago. My
internet as of today is still sub standard. All the frills I paid for and
continue to pay for are no longer there. Some of their promises were met but
I am now down to a system I am dissatisfied with and their answer is a man
with a complex. I detest anyone who "looks down their nose at me" but that
is what I get now. AT&T is so large they answer to no one so we are forced
to accept what crumbs they offer us. Good luck on your complaint. I hope you
can get some satisfaction from them.

John

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I had a "bait and switch" with AT&T about two or three years ago. My
internet as of today is still sub standard. All the frills I paid for and
continue to pay for are no longer there. Some of their promises were met but
I am now down to a system I am dissatisfied with and their answer is a man
with a complex. I detest anyone who "looks down their nose at me" but that
is what I get now. AT&T is so large they answer to no one so we are forced
to accept what crumbs they offer us. Good luck on your complaint. I hope you
can get some satisfaction from them.

tgreaves

Former Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

G'day my fellow customers,

please read the following website address

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1041856

If this reply helped you please use Accept solution to mark it as an Accepted Solution.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

@lj10860 I hope you get some resolution also. I must have been lucky because I posted a complaint on the BBB website and maybe two days later someone from their corporate office contacted me and actually worked with me to resolve my issue. I am still having a little trouble with Directv getting my final bill right but one battle at a time right??

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

doesnt matter anyway Eric Watts is worse than the customer service in India big surprise me it all starts from the top and he is a liar