Whole home upgrade, mixed wired/wireless setup supported?
Current single fam home single floor setup:
whole home, HD service (no 4K TVs yet, maybe in next 2 years)
4x HR22 in different rooms, 3 with smart tv, one basic HD
cinema kit wireless
home wifi net, only using 2.4 band
take advantage of upgrade offer to genie + up to 3 clients
considering mixed clients
replace 1 hr22 with genie hr44/54
Keep 1 or 2 other hr22
Replace 1 or 2 hr22 with Wireless genie mini
Add Wireless Video Bridge(s)
Have read all docs and manuals and specs I can find, suggesting this setup would work...pros for me is 1 or 2 rooms now portable and wire free (unless I need to keep one coax for the wvb) and gain genie advantages, same storage capacity, cons 1 or 2 less tuners local to a room
1. Can I mix existing swim hr22s and Wireless minis as clients to the same genie?
2. Wvb and genie mini separate net uses 5 band I understand, would it interfere with my home WiFi or increase congestion?
3. Do i keep the internet to directv via the cck-w or should I switch to the built in WiFi on the Genie?
4. Wvb needs one of my swim connected coax runs?
5. If this is setup is feasible, any other considerations I should account for, or recommendations to get the best results?
thanks in advance for any helpful feedback!
Updated with diagram of proposed setup.