Unable to get 4K channels and On demand channels even though i have 4K Genie 2 and 4 each 4K C61K recievers
Sorry for the long post.
1) first Genie 2, HS17/100, gave me 4K channels and on demand but stopped working. I have the Genie 2 HS17/100 and 4 each C61K-700 minis, all of which are 4K capable. Again, i had 4K and on demand before the Genie 2 went “out of service”
2) AT&T send a replacement Genie 2 but nothing worked, Korean stations, on demand, 4K, the only things that worked was regular Channels and premium. With the assistance of AT&T telephone Techs, we were able to get back the Korean stations but 3 weeks later, i still do not have on demand and 4K. I have rebooted the Genie 2 and each of the mini 8+ times myself and the tech have reset it at least 4-6 times. Still no 4K or on demand. Supposedly, the telephone tech tried to turn on 4K 6+ times and each time, nothing took. For some reason my system didnt take the input. They told me it was a problem in my system. What problem, they didnt know. I have been told by the telephone techs that the problem has been elevated to the Engineers but have yet to have anything happen. The telephone techs sent a field tech to check my system and all he did was run a satellite check and said everything checks out as good and called his supervisor who told him that that was all he could do and to move on. It was in the people who turns on 4K hands. I guess this was the trouble with my system that the telephone tech eluded to and perhaps guidance from the Engineers that are supposedly working on my problem. I still have not received any notification of anything or follow up.
3) one telephone tech sent another replacement Genie 2 HS17/100, again, no 4K and or on demand. After going through the same thing we went through on the other Genie 2, still dont have 4K or on demand. I was told again, that the Engineers have my case and i would receive help. Nope. As of 4 weeks later, still no 4K or on demand.
4) on channels 104, 105, i get the page that tells me to order 4K on phone or on line or text. If i have it already, call as its error code 721. The pay cinema channels tell me to rent but I’m afraid to. Channel 1104 just says not available
5) all on demand channels just say not available at this time
anyone one please help, hopefully some real techs not reading of a telephone script.