Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jan 21, 2007 8:12 PM

travel

Is there any way to get my locals from an R.V I will be living in my sons R.V for a couple of months.

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

a month ago

A regular antenna will get locals for wherever you are at.

If you have DirecTV and the RV is setup for satellite service, then you can only get your locals while within your home area as they are spot-beamed from the satellite. This is provided your equipment and the RV setup are compatible, and if the RV is on the older setup (most likely) that you are not in an area where the older MPEG-2 feeds have shutdown (been happening since April 2019).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

@Juniper Just FYI, you responded to a 13 year old post. I have no idea why it shows as updated today.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

18.6K Messages

Someone posted a spam ad message to it that I reported as inappropriate.

(edited)

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

17.9K Messages

@sandblaster

Well I feel silly. I went by the "questions updated XX minutes ago" and there were no responses so didn't realize one had already been deleted. That is a 2007 post, so yeah I would assume the original poster got their info a long time ago.

Well I guess if anybody stumbles across the thread for a similar question they will now have a answer.

(edited)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com