Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 13, 2020 1:17 AM

Screen Freezing when placed on hold for about minute or more

When watching my recorded videos and placing the playback on hold, the screen freezes if it is on hold for more than 30 to 60 seconds. The Direct TV box has to be unplugged and restarted to fix it, that is, until I want to place a program on hold for any length of time. This started a month or so ago, maybe when Directv started showing ads when on hold.

Any thoughts on how to fix or if this is a known bug with the new ads/photos display

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

2 weeks ago

DVR model number?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

The DVR model is HR44-500

• 

1 Message

2 weeks ago

This exact same thing happens to me. It is driving me crazy. Well composed user story. The pause ads program was released too soon. They are buggy as (Edited per community guidelines).

(edited)