Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 6, 2020 3:33 PM

Return of equipment

Was sent email not to return receiver equipment but thought better check with you guys first as we don't want to get charged for it in the future, Called and was told by your rep Imee that indeed we need to return the equipment so now I am confused. Can send you copy of email if needed.

thank you

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

a month ago

What are the models of each box?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

HR44-500

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

HR44 as of earlier this year was no longer required to return, but they were still accepting it back as can still be a good warranty replacement.

Some agents just go by the general info that all boxes need returned, instead of checking the exact list. But since it was such a recent change, I would try returning it to be safe.

How To Return The Equipment

Go to a FedEx or UPS location with your account #. No need to bring a box or label, the equipment will be boxed it up & shipped out at no charge. The process takes less than 5 minutes.

Find FedEx Office locations at www.fedex.com/attreturns.

Find The UPS Store locations at www.theupsstore.com/locations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20.2K Messages

a month ago

That is on the edge of non returnable but I would take to a UPS/FedEx store anyway keep the receipt.

Get started...

Ask a new question