Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 3:17 AM

Refreshing the playlist

Trying to access my playlist and screen scrolls showing “Refreshing the playlist” for a few minutes. After, screen scrolls “Please wait...”, then nothing. Just goes back to the program I was watching. Never displays recordings. Just started happening tonight. Everything else seems to be working fine. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Resetting the receiver didn’t work, but resetting the tower did. Problem solved! 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

3 months ago

@ksands wrote:

Trying to access my playlist and screen scrolls showing “Refreshing the playlist” for a few minutes. After, screen scrolls “Please wait...”, then nothing. Just goes back to the program I was watching. Never displays recordings. Just started happening tonight. Everything else seems to be working fine. 

First thing to try is resetting your DVR using the red reset button near the access card. 

What DVR model number?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Tried resetting with the red reset button. It’s a Genie 2, model C61-700. 

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

3 months ago

@ksands wrote:

Resetting the receiver didn’t work, but resetting the tower did. Problem solved! 

Good to hear. When I suggested resetting the DVR, I meant your main Genie DVR (tower). That's the brains of the system. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.