Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
sochermit

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 7:23 PM

Recording Programs

How many programs can be recorded at the same time? What is the size of the disc storage for recordings?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

2 years ago

HR2X 2 500GB   HR34,44,54 5 1TB    HS17 7 2TB.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

8.7K Messages

2 years ago

hs17 has 7 tuners

so thats a max of 7 recordings at a time

subtract 1 recording for each mini in use

so if you have 4 minis in use, thats 3 tuners left to record

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

8.7K Messages

2 years ago

if both minis are in use then you have 7-2 = 5 tuners left to record

each mini, no matter which one, uses a tuner from the genie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

2 years ago

You can record 7 programs if no one is watching live TV, you can watch any of the programs while they are recording or a recorded program.

sochermit

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for your reply which indicates that I have 2TB of storage space. Do you happen to know how many programs can be simultaneously recorded? 

sochermit

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

2 years ago

Genie2 - HS17-100

Client - C61W-700

Client - C41W-100

Then I guess with this set up I would be able to record 6 programs, using the C61W, with one program for the C41W? Is that how you see it?