Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
ByeByeDirectv

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 6:12 PM

Recorded shows still not showing up in list

Recorded hows are not showing up on my dvr,. While directv makes more dumb “enhancements” to the softeware they ignore glaring problems. 

This is not solved, it is an ongoing problem. Calkl them, they will be happy to “escalate” this problem, which does nothing but get you off the phone with them.

I have been told my issue has been escalated at least 10 times. The problem seems to be worse. 

I am tire of having to use some backdoor search to find shows for my wife and kids. 

This is garbage, I am tired of directv lying to me and “escalating” my issues which does nothing. 

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Just wait a few minutes. 

A so so called expert will respond with tips that last 5 minutes.

and say a fix is coming. 

I, to have heard the same Bull from directv. So sick of it. 

Moving on on in a couple weeks of issue is not fixed

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.8K Messages

2 years ago

None of these "tips" will work for everyone.  I have posted many times that only a fix from DireCTV in a software update will work. There have been software updates that fix this problem. for several weeks but for some reason DirecTV has not sent these out on general release.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I have had this problem as well.  I just reboot every evening  during a commercial break at the top of the hour and then they are back.   I just suffered for many months with this issue as I did not have the fortitude to call customer service and waste 2 hours of my life.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Note the recent 1/16/19  "seems" to have fixed this, time will tell.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

a month ago

too have the same problem.

I've tried the red button reset on both units and still No Change....haven't had for 2 1/2 weeks now.........calling direct tv becomes a job in itself as wait time keeps longer than able to wait....Any other suggestions I'd appreciate.

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.8K Messages

a month ago

since this bug was fixed two years ago, your problem is likely to be different. Post back and tell us exactly what is happening

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

a month ago

Exactly what's wrong.

The short summary is...it's now beena few weeks ago when tv in each room were turned on..

No Recorded record in any bedrooms ( only living room works) and No HD channels will play in Living room but does play in bedrooms......that and the History channel at times plays and many other times will Not

?  (which is the channel I watched mostly dvd recorded)

Frustrating

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.8K Messages

a month ago

what do you mean by "will not play"? error messages?

Get started...

Ask a new question