Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Dgrandon's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Sep 29, 2018 4:30 PM

Closed

Recorded Shows are Missing

Currently being recorded shows are not listed on my main receiver but show on my bedroom Genie list?

Why can’t I see them on my main DVR?

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.5K Messages

2 years ago

@AirGig wrote:

Is the update sent to the DVR automatically or do I have to force the box to do it? My DVR was fine until 1 November. 

Updates are sent automatically.  But it's a gradual process spread out over several weeks.  Don't succumb to suggestions to force an update.  It's too easy to end up with beta software that could brick your recordings.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I’m having the same problem.  If it isn’t resolved soon, I’m leaving.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.5K Messages

2 years ago

@Janiece3 wrote:

I’m having the same problem.  If it isn’t resolved soon, I’m leaving.

Define "soon".

While it's been fixed in software being tested now, it can take several weeks to roll out.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Associated Member

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

issue will most likely be fixed by the end of the year.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

17.1K Messages

2 years ago

Some people have reported receiving release 1144 which solves this problem. Maybe this is the start ofa generalrollout, we shall see. And I think lordseventh is just repeating something we have already seen posted from someone who really does not know.

Associated Member

• 

11 Messages

2 years ago

Actually the fix for this issue has already been rolled out. It will just take like 120 days for everyone to received it. 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Employee

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Looking forward to it

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject. 

The topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. There is an accepted solution for this thread as well.

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic.

-MChevy422

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Get started...

Ask a new question