Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
bernaleelee

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Sat, Sep 3, 2005 8:46 PM

Receiving a picture but no sound. I have hooked up a different TV and had the same results.

Responses

peds48

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

5 years ago

What model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

How is this receiver connected to your TV?

maverick13_1

Employee

• 

78 Messages

5 years ago

Does the problem go away when you restart the DVR? Have you tried swapping HDMI cables? Any errors for HDCP? Does the issue exist with component cables?  It simply could be the box could just have an issue and need replaced either via mail option or a service call.

My dvr has a similar issue, occasionally would go out, but I got a home theater system and use optical audio and the issue does not surface on that connection. I need to have a box sent for a replacement to see if it cures it which is low priority due to the home theater connections

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Sky456

Former Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 years ago

This post is from 2005...not sure why it popped up.

litzdog911

• 

53.3K Messages

5 years ago

@Sky456 wrote:

This post is from 2005...not sure why it popped up.

No, it's not really from 2005 @Sky456.  It's a bug in this forum software.  I've seen this problem on several other threads and have notified the forum administrator.  

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question