Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 3:11 AM

Problems Using ABC On Demand

Hi there,

I have a DIRECTV H25-700 receiver. When I try to record a show on ABC On Demand, I am only given options for “HD 1080p” versions for most prime-time shows which my receiver will record but then tell me they cannot be played back because of a “927 error-content unavailable.” Other networks mostly just say “HD” when given a choice to record, even if the program shows up as “HD 1080p” after recording.

I haven’t had this issue on any other On Demand channel, yet. Are there any fixes coming on your end?

Thx,

Jay!

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 months ago

The H25 can't use On Demand as it has no hard drive to buffer the stream. So what is the correct model number?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

HR24-500, thanks. My account information has the wrong reciever listed.

Thx,

Jay!

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

2 months ago

No broadcast stations like ABC use 1080p they all use 1080i

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Someone should tell ATT this. Almost everything I download has an HD 1080p icon next to it, no matter the station.

Thx,

Jay!

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

DTV/AT&T have no control over how the channels format their programs all I know it is not in 1080p and they control when their programs are available On Demand.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Evidently this is a ”known issue” according to the person i chatted with online at ATT.

Thanks for everyones input.

Thx,

Jay!

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

That is what they say to get you off the phone/chat, DTV only sends you to the ABC On Demand server after that it is a server or internet problem.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

So, how do I resolve this situation? It’s not a problem on my end doing OD on any channel except ABC.

Thx,

Jay!

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…