Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 10, 2010 4:00 PM

PPV movies I didn't order showing up on DVR

I pulled up the listing on my DVR this morning, and noticed that there was a listing for a 24 hour rental that I didn't order (I wasn't even around on the day it downloaded - Dec 4). I checked my billing, and it doesn't show up on there, so is this just something DirecTV is putting on the DVR?

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I had purchases I did not make, they don't show up under regular billing, but under Recent Activity.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

3 years ago

@Kimco31st wrote:

I had purchases I did not make, they don't show up under regular billing, but under Recent Activity.

What does it say in your DVR's History Menu?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
timbuk2okc

Scholar

• 

350 Messages

2 years ago

Mine shows that I recorded it but I didn't....shows  a money sign in it so I deleted it.

timbuk2okc

Scholar

• 

350 Messages

2 years ago

Why is this recording pay-per-view that I don't want?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

This happened to me last year and they refused to take off my bill. Said we did it “by mistake”. Just went to list to view something we recorded and it is now downloading a movie we did not order. I called to complain as they promised me last year they disabled it. I also have it set at $0 dollars with password protected. Cannot find an email to send to verify. Phone reps have no clue but do admit it is happening to others as well. 

Get started...

Ask a new question