Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 10:11 PM

Onn. Tv remote codes

I have been trying to pair my direct remote with my new onn 50 in tv that my wife bought on Black Friday (yesterday). So far none of the codes or any other posts that say they work have not worked for me.  Has anyone else had any success in pairing their direct TV remote? If so what did you do or code did you use. I do know about the select/mute button hold at the same time to manually enter a code. 

Thanks in advance 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I was able to successfully pair my direct tv remote to the Onn tv with using the Vizio brand. It was the 5th or the 6th code

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

2 months ago

@Babbitt99 wrote:

I have been trying to pair my direct remote with my new onn 50 in tv that my wife bought on Black Friday (yesterday). So far none of the codes or any other posts that say they work have not worked for me.  Has anyone else had any success in pairing their direct TV remote? If so what did you do or code did you use. I do know about the select/mute button hold at the same time to manually enter a code. 

Thanks in advance 

Remote control model number?

DVR/Receiver model number?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

Have been trying to pare my xfinity remote to tv need code 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

• Directv remote Visio code is work on my 50 inch onn tv thank you
litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

1 month ago

@Havenot wrote:

Have been trying to pare my xfinity remote to tv need code 

This is DirecTV, not Xfinity. Contact Comcast.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

1 month ago

Mine also worked on Vizio, lost count but so glad it worked 👏