No Servers Detected - DIRECTV Error Message
If you are seeing error message No Servers Detected on your TV screen or having trouble connecting the Genie Mini to the Genie HD DVR, we can help with that! Let's begin!
Let's Start with the Genie HD DVR.
- Make sure the DVR is plugged into power and firmly secure.
- Turn on the DVR.
- If you see a picture, press and hold the red button located near the access card. If you do not see a picture, verify all connections are in place from the wall to the receiver.
- If you still see the No Servers Detected message on all of the Genie Minis, the DVR cable may be loose. Check and verify the connections are secure.
Still Seeing The Error? Let's Check the Genie Minis
- Verify all connections are secure. This includes power and cable connections.
- Remove unnecessary adapters like DECA, band stop filters, and b-band converters from the Genie Mini
If the error message still appears, reset the entire system. Go to the Genie Mini and press the red reset button located near the access card. Do the same with the DVR.
If all of the above does not resolve the error, chat with us by clicking here. Go to Settings & Help > Settings > Info & Test > Run System Test and write down any error code you see. This will help our care team determine the best course of action.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp