Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 22, 2018 1:25 AM

New Vizio tv, can’t get a resolution better than 480p

We just bought a new Visio 4K TV. Model number E 65F. When I try to improve the resolution I cannot go past 480p. All other resolution option show “TV doesn’t support”. Any ideas?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

8.9K Messages

a year ago

make sure the hdmi port is hdcp 2.2

and that the firmware is the latest

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
goldw1800

ACE - Professor

• 

1.6K Messages

a year ago

@Wardbw23 wrote:

We just bought a new Visio 4K TV. Model number E 65F. When I try to improve the resolution I cannot go past 480p. All other resolution option show “TV doesn’t support”. Any ideas?

Please List What Model Number is your Receiver and How is it connected to your Visio? 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

This is still a problem. We have wireless genies. They replaced 2 genies. They burned out from constant resetting. We have tried 2 different Visio tvs. The box does not recognize, the tv. Resolution errors or blank screen. The techs final solution? Connect with AV cords! 480p connection, on a 1080p HD tv!!!