For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
How to Order Pay Per View Movies on DIRECTV
For the current list of upcoming events, see DIRECTV PPV Events. DIRECTV offers PPV events in many different genres:
- Events are available in either HD or SD
- Events are subject to cancellation or change
- Past-due payments should be made prior to completing order
- Visit PPV Support for more information
If you order online via directv.com, the app, text , or agent, you can view content on all active receivers and stream via DIRECTV.com and mobile devices. If you order via the receiver, you can only view content on the receiver where order was placed.
Order PPV Events
- Press the MENU button on your remote.
- Select Search & Browse.
- Select On Demand.
- Select the Pay Per View event you want to watch.
- When you see an on-screen message asking you to confirm your purchase, select Yes, Confirm.
- Sign in to DIRECTV entertainment site with your AT&T Access ID.
- Select Sports.
- Select the event you want to watch.
- Select Order Now.
- Follow the prompts to review your order and complete your purchase.
- Go to directv.com
- Go to Menu icon and select Watch DIRECTV and then Movies
- You can also find the Pay Per View event you want to see in the search field at the top of the page
- Tap over the movie title, and click Watch
- You will then sign-in (or register) to your account if you haven’t already done so
- Select On TV, and tap Order
- If your receiver is connected to the Internet, press the LIST button on your remote to go to your Playlist on TV
- Select your movie to start watching
Text from your cell phone
Simply use your phone to text MOVIE to 223322 and follow the prompts. To complete your purchase, you may receive up to 6 text messages sent by automated dialing equipment. Standard text message and data rates apply.
Note: If you experience issues while attempting to view a PPV event, refresh your receiver to resolve the issue.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService