Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Aug 1, 2018 10:59 PM

How to change or enable upnp on AT&T router

I have a TCL 43S405 tv. My direct tv remote was controlling the power and volume for about 3 months. Now it isn’t working the volume. I cleared the remote code, entered the 11756 code. The remote powers on the tv and works all the Roku functions but, still no volume. What am I missing.

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Can you provide details of what you did and for what tv, remote and cable provider IE Directv? Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

Directtv remote, could not find code for tcl tv put in dynex and it made
the remote work for everything.
Please type your reply above this line -##

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Thanks this worked. I have spent days with TCL and DirectTV customer service and got no where. I now have three remotes from DirectTV trying to fix the problem. If they had this information it would have saved a lot of phone calls and mailing of new remotes. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Dynex code worked for me also 👍🏻

TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.4K Messages

As you will see from the thread this was a TCL issue and was reported and solved two years ago. Probably none of the current people from TCL or Directv were around at that time.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.