Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 1, 2016 6:40 AM

HD DVR Receiver Blue light on, but no signal

I have an HD DVR Receiver in my bedroom. It has always functioned well. This evening, I went to turn it on and it would not come on. The blue light came on dim, but my TV was not getting a signal. So I tried resetting as well as unplugging and waiting and then re plugging. Neither worked. Now, the blue light is still dim, but on. However the blue circle is not lit and I'm still getting no signal message on my screen.

Any help would be outstanding!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

52.7K Messages

4 years ago

Nice troubleshooting.  Sounds like it's dead, though. Call DirecTV and request a replacement.  It's free if you have their Equipment Protection Plan.  Otherwise ~$20 for shipping. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.