Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Mar 26, 2020 10:22 PM

HD box with DVR repeatedly restarts, unable to use DVR on any box now

No matter what i do, the main box continues to restart and try to make connection to satellite. This doesnt allow me to watch satellite on that tv. biggest issue is that DVR will not record shows nor allow me to watch recorded shows. very frustrating since i have reset thr box which has worked in the past.
Please help. i cannot get through to anyone in customer service.

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

20K Messages

2 months ago

Sounds like it needs to be replaced and only calling/chat with DTV can to that.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

@shannon02 the chat feature won’t work and to call is impossible to get through!!

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

2 months ago

If you only have a genie and minis (which is what it sounds like) there's no other option but to wait it out on hold with customer service it definitely sounds like the genie needs replaced unfortunately the genie controls the minis so they won't work at all.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.