Error Codes 721 and 722: Channel Not Purchased or Service Expired
Error Code 721 and 722
Channel Not Purchased and Service Expired
Are you trying to watch TV but see Channel Not Purchased or Service Expired? Are you not seeing your channels? No to worry, you can quickly resolve this by performing the following:
- Unplug the receiver from the wall outlet for 15 seconds and plug it back in
- Refresh your service: go to directv.com/refresh and follow the instructions
- You may need to perform Step 1 and Step 2 in conjunction fully resolve this.
What do error codes 721 and 722 mean?
- Error 721 – Channel Not Purchased sometimes means the channel is not a part of your programming.
- Error 722 – Service Expired - this error displays when the receiver is not able to access the correct channel information.
If you are not sure the channel is a part of your line up, log into your account at directv.com. In some cases, an upgrade is needed to view the content. You can chat with us by clicking here to address this.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService