Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
E

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jun 6, 2020 9:55 PM

Equipment

Iv been looking online to try and get 2 new remote for my house, but can’t seem to figure out how to order it can you put in my request to order them both pls

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

a month ago

What exactly are you trying to order?

Remote controls are cheaper on Amazon than getting from DirecTV.

Additional "remote" receiver boxes would be obtained by calling DirecTV.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.2K Messages

a month ago

@Erikan92

Are you trying to order replacement remote controls? Or by "remote" did you mean you are trying to add another 2 TVs by getting 2 more receiver/client boxes?

If you are adding TVs, what are the model numbers of each box you have now? That will narrow down what options you have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question