Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 1, 2018 10:26 PM

Equipment upgrade

Just upgraded equipment today to wireless genie, if my internet goes out will I still be able to watch shows and change channels ??

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

2 years ago

@DTV1112018 wrote:

Just upgraded equipment today to wireless genie, if my internet goes out will I still be able to watch shows and change channels ??

Yes.  Your satellite TV reception has nothing to do with your internet.  If your internet goes out, you just won't be able to access OnDemand/streaming stuff.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.9K Messages

2 years ago

This is a TV question, not wireless (cell phones). Moving .  . . 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question