Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Fri, Aug 14, 2020 1:26 AM

DVR HR44-200 FW update 0x13b0 has slowed On Demand

On July 29 FW update 0x13b0 was pushed to my DVR.  Ever since this has been loaded on the DVR downloads are taking VERY long.  All other devices in my home are running 38-42 Mbps speed tests and appear operating just fine.  In the DVR GUI internet speed test it shows the needle always far left.  I have tried both copper as well wireless with same results.  Several resets with same results.  Anyone else see this or maybe haven't put 2 & 2 together yet?

Responses

shannon02

• 

20.9K Messages

a month ago

This is a known bug.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

a month ago

Thank you.  I was close to calling DTV for a replacement DVR but after the experiment using copper connection netted same result the FW was the next thought.  Not to mention talking technical to L1 support is impossible.  Since AT&T took over seems large bugs get released to customers that are so obvious that one questions how it get's by testing.

Get started...

Ask a new question