Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 2, 2019 7:18 PM

DISTORTED PICTURE, PICTURE FREEZING

HAVE A LOT OF CHANNELS WITH DISTORTED, PIXELS MESSED UP AND FREEZING.  NOT ON ALL CHANNELS BUT ON A LOT LIKE 231, 245, 247, 206, ETC.

Responses

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 months ago

I'm having the same problems.  Did all the things to try and fix, didn't work.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

All of the cable channels are fuzzy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

The storm ended 24 hours ago. the lower stations below 300, have alot of pixels, which just started.  Sound is fine. any solutions?

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 months ago

I am seeing the same issue with the ESPN channels and several others in the Colorado Springs area. The locals are fine. I checked the satellite signals and they all seem normal.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Frozen or pixelated screen channel 202 to 236, 241, 242, 244, 245, 247, 248, 249, 252,254, 265, 269, 281, 290, 292, 311, 312, 331, 351, 502, 509 Location Hot Springs Ar Clear skies no blockage of antenna, Tried reset did not solve problem. This is occurring on all my genie 2 and all network receivers.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

What is going on with the satellite feeds? All channels are appearing extremely pixelated. This started around 2pm EST and is still happening now at 3:35pm EST. We reset the receiver but no change.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 months ago

There are several topics on this. It seems to be affecting ESPN and other channels. Locals are OK.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Me too.

And some othet channels in the 200’s as well.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Same here, in Williams AZ

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 months ago

It's more than just ESPN. The Cooking Channels is pixelating too.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.1K Messages

2 months ago

DirecTV? Not here. They have their own forum located here This forum is for the internet streaming service AT&T TV or AT&T TV Now.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Same in Oklahoma...not good on game day!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

same here. tried to live chat with tech support and automated response was that there was no one avail for live chat. been on phone for close to half an hour waiting for someone to talk to. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Screens are scrambled and not watchable. Only channels like this, and of course during football games.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Same here in CA! Anyone figure out the problem yet?