DIRECTV Solutions: Receiver, Error Codes, Mobile DVR, & App
Fix DIRECTV With Our Easy To Follow Fixes Below
If your DIRECTV service is not working right or you're having trouble with audio try the following fast fixes:
- Change the channel
- Check connections
- Reset the receiver
If the above steps do not help, we have many solutions below that can help resolve:
- Loss of service
- Genie connections
- Alternatives for watching TV during bad weather
- Mobile DVR issues
- App trouble
- And more
If the weather is keeping you down, do not forget about the DIRECTV Everywhere app!
Wireless Receiver & Connection Troubleshooting
- Quick Fixes For DIRECTV Service Issues - The quick fix is the best fix.
- Having Trouble WIth The Genie Internet Connection?
- Connecting DIRECTV Genie to Wi-Fi
- How do I connect the DIRECTV app to my TV?
Mobile DVR Troubleshooting
DIRECTV Error Codes
- Bad Weather and Loss of Signal: Error Code 771
- Frozen Or Pixelated Picture: Error Code 775
- Channel Not Purchased or Service Expired: Error Codes 721 and 722
- Error Code 927 - On Demand Movie Issues
- No Servers Detected - Error Message
- Is your Dish out of Alignment
- Cold Weather and your DIRECTV Dish
- Ordering DIRECTV service? Here is some information on things you need to know!
- Getting 4K TV? Check out this article to learn what you will need!
- Getting a new Television? Check out this article for some helpful tips when hooking it up!
Personalized App Troubleshooting
Save time by using the DIRECTV Fix It Tool.
Have Other Concerns?
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService