Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
C

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jan 24, 2021 4:47 AM

Code 775 issues

I moved my living room around due to a window repair , is there anyway I can resolve this issue without paying $50 for them to come out?

Responses

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

a month ago

Make sure the power inserter is plugged in correctly,  oh and it's $99.00 for a service call not $50.00

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

22.1K Messages

a month ago

The power inserter must be connected to the red power pass through port on the SWM splitter.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

a month ago

Check the power inserter first as others have suggested. If still not working, post back with your model numbers and further guidance can be attempted.

Service calls are no longer $49.95. That changed a few years ago to $99, shortly after the acquisition by AT&T.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
teetertotter

ACE - Teacher

• 

713 Messages

a month ago

Get started...

Ask a new question