Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Feb 20, 2020 12:43 AM

Can autotune be disabled on an H24 receiver?

Is there a way to set an H24 receiver to autotune to a specific channel every day such that the autotune schedule gets replenished every so often, even if I manually delete all the autotuned programs? At the restaurant where I work, I have cleared the autotune schedule every few days, only to find that the schedule is repopulated several days later. I've asked the other staff if they've been using autotune, and they've indicated they aren't using it. I'm wondering whether

(A) a previous employee initiated a perpetual or repeating autotune function that may be causing the autotuned content to reappear. I don't see any reference to a perpetual or repeating autotune function in the documentation, but maybe there's an undocumented special function that can cause this behavior. If there is such a function, how would I disable it?

(B) one of the staff or a frequent guest is pranking the restaurant by autotuning content manually. Seems like a lot of effort for a very low return.

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

111.9K Messages

a month ago

Hello williamggruff

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number #7095960in the subject line.

And include the following details:

Your full name:

Business Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Business Phone #:

Thank you,

Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

111.9K Messages

a month ago

Hello williamggruff

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number #7095960in the subject line.

And include the following details:

Your full name:

Business Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Business Phone #:

Thank you,

Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thank you. Figured it out. Previous staff set manual autotune for "Today", and specified a unique channel for each receiver. I have set autotune to 'Do not autotune". This should solve the problem and the mystery.

Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

111.9K Messages

Sounds good. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future should you need assistance. Have a good day and weekend.

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…