Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

1 Message

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 8:52 PM

AT&T RIP OFF AND SCAM

We returned our equipment as directed in a timely manner to a UPS store. Now we are being charged for the equipment that we returned and neither AT&T nor UPS seem to know where the equipment disappeared to. We have tried to call both entities and AT&T denies receiving the equipment and say that the reference number and serial numbers of all equipment on the UPS receipt means nothing.  It lists, on the receipt exactly what we sent back. This is frustrating and wrong! My husband has been on the phone for over 60 minutes trying to figure this out and we are out $100+ because we did as we were suppose to do. 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

File a complaint with the BBB.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Fxinxs

• 

106 Messages

a month ago

And keep the copy of the serial #’s and receipt from UPS - that’s your proof 

also - when on the phone with customer service ask to be connected to the cancellation (retention) - you may find them more responsive 

Get started...

Ask a new question