Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
giantsfan1976's profile
giantsfan1976
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
Helpful 1

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Thu, Aug 30, 2018 3:45 AM

Sunday Ticket for students login problems

Every time I try to log in to Sunday Ticket apps whether it's a phone, tablet, streaming device, etc...it tells my Sunday Ticket is not part of my programming.  It IS part of my programming, so why can't I log in to the app?

Responses

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

3 y ago

nfl sunday ticket for students is separate from directv

it has not bearing on your directv account that has sunday ticket

https://nflst.directv.com/student

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 y ago

I don't have directv.  I have Sunday Ticket for students.  I don't think you understand the post.  I can't log in to Sunday Ticket apps even though I paid for it through the Sunday Ticket for students website already.

mdram4x4

ACE - Master

• 

9K Messages

3 y ago

maybe wait until the season starts, i dont think it covers preseason

i am not even sure if directv is the correct contact

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything below the is a signature :
Note: This is a customer to customer forum, I am just a customer. Employees are identified as such.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 y ago

Yes, they are, it's who it directs me to when I try to get help.  Their chat option is never lit up, though.  I'll wait until next week and see what happens.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Mine says that my receivers aren’t set up yet (even though I too bought the streaming only Sunday ticket)..thinking it won’t work until sep 9

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

I get the exact same message.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

I also got the message about my receivers not being set up and I have sunday ticket u.  Same problem during the preseason trial period

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

I also get the message about receivers not being set up.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 y ago

I had to cancel and get a refund and then sign up again, only way to get it to work.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

giantsfan1976:  Are you able to log in now (without any games going on) without the receivers message?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 y ago

Yes, once I cancelled the subscription and the next day re-subscribed it works fine.  I think the problem was I signed up "early" in June, and even though it showed I had an active subscription through Jan. 2019, I'm pretty sure I just signed up too early.  Everything's good now (fingers crossed for Sunday)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

I cancelled and re-subscribed to the student version and was then able to log in too.  I previously tried talking to them through chat and was transferred a number of times before they had me call them and I was transferred again.  They then wanted a phone number which I wasn't sure which one I had entered (now I found it on account bill page).  Seems like the easy thing would be to cancel and re-subscribe as long as they issue the refund, which the email they sent me said they will in a few days

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Is there any way to reset an NFL Sunday ticket student password? It redirects me to AT&T's website when I select reset password and it seems to have no record of my account on their website. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Hello,

How long after you resubscribed did it work? I just resubscribed and got the same error. Was there a processing time for you? Thanks

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 y ago

No it worked immediately

Get started...

Ask a new question