Streaming NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV: Check Eligibility, Pricing, and more.
Here’s what you need to know about NFL SUNDAY TICKET. First of all, even without DIRECTV satellite service, you can still stream out-of-market games with NFL SUNDAY TICKET at home or on the go — on your compatible TV, computer, tablet, or phone.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS?
- You can get NFL SUNDAY TICKET (streaming) if one of the following apply to you:
- I live in a multi-dwelling unit (apartment/condo) that’s not serviced by DIRECTV satellite service.
- I live in a place that can’t receive DIRECTV satellite service due to housing restrictions or line of sight obstructions.
- I’m a student currently enrolled in one of the eligible U.S. colleges/universities.
- To check or confirm eligibility, go to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV and “get started” -- or go to student eligibility. Fill out the form on the right side of the web page and click “check eligibility”.
- If you are eligible, you will be taken to the “welcome to the team” payment flow to choose your package and purchase .TV.
WHAT ARE PACKAGES
- NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV University
- NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV TO GO
- NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV MAX
- NFL GAME PASS
Learn more about packages and pricing.
AT&T Help Forums
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService