For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Streaming NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV: Check Eligibility, Pricing, and more.
Here’s what you need to know about NFL SUNDAY TICKET. First of all, even without DIRECTV satellite service, you can still stream out-of-market games with NFL SUNDAY TICKET at home or on the go — on your compatible TV, computer, tablet, or phone.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS?
- You can get NFL SUNDAY TICKET (streaming) if one of the following apply to you:
- I live in a multi-dwelling unit (apartment/condo) that’s not serviced by DIRECTV satellite service.
- I live in a place that can’t receive DIRECTV satellite service due to housing restrictions or line of sight obstructions.
- I’m a student currently enrolled in one of the eligible U.S. colleges/universities.
- To check or confirm eligibility, go to NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV and “get started” -- or go to student eligibility. Fill out the form on the right side of the web page and click “check eligibility”.
- If you are eligible, you will be taken to the “welcome to the team” payment flow to choose your package and purchase .TV.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PACKAGES AND THEIR PRICES? [See chart below]
- The starter NFL SUNDAY TICKET package “.TV TO GO” allows you to stream out-of-market Sunday games with features like “Game Mix” to watch up to 4 games on one screen, “Player Tracker” to track up to 20 of your favorite players, and “Short Cuts” to view whole games, commercial free, in 30 minutes.
- For $25.21 more each month ($105.03 more for one-time payment), you can purchase “.TV MAX” to beef-up your football experience for the season. This package includes all the features of “TV TO GO” as well as FANTASY ZONE and RED ZONE features. Follow your players live from game to game for in-depth analysis, stats and more with FANTASY ZONE. Catch the final yards of every scoring drive around the league with RED ZONE.
- FANTASY ZONE and RED ZONE are both included with the student package “.TV U”.
- For an additional $50, you can add NFL GAME PASS to turn your “.TV MAX” package to a “.TV MAX Plus” package with next-level football features. Along with all the “.TV MAX” features, you will have access to on-demand replays of all 256 regular season games, live home and away radio of every NFL game, and more!
- For more features, requirements, limitations, and other information, visit nfl.com/gamepass.
- .TV MAX Plus is only has the one-time payment option – meaning you cannot pay monthly as you would another package.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService