Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
A

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jun 12, 2020 5:02 PM

Sonic Tap Music

How can I send feedback about channels that play the same songs over and over.  Wouldn't be so bad except that it's always at the same time of day when we listen.  Does anyone else notice this?  Very frustrating.  

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

14.9K Messages

2 months ago

Anything (audio and/or video) that you see is being provided by the channel or NETWORK, not the PROVIDER (DirecTV).

When and where are you hearing "Sonic Tap Music"?  I'm intrigued.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

As part of our Direct TV package, we have access to all of the Sonic Tap music channels.  For the most part, large selection and good music, but the channels we listen to must be on a loop.  They play the same Enya and Yanni songs.  Both of these artists have a large body of work to choose from, so why play the same songs all time?!

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.2K Messages

Really? DirecTV dropped Sonic Tap a could of years ago. Music Choice is its music channel provider.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.8K Messages

@AMR 

DirecTV switched from Sonic Tap to Music Choice in February 2018. So Music Choice is who you would contact about your feelings regarding their loop of music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com

Get started...

Ask a new question