Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 12:08 AM

Remote app for business account

I have a client that is using the DirecTV app on their iPad to control their 14 receivers at their restaurant. We are having trouble with keeping the receivers IP addresses validated among a few other issues. If I close the app then come back, I have to revalidate the receivers. The client is getting frustrated with the app. Is there anything I can do to “save” the IP addresses so they don’t need to validate each receiver whenever they open the app?

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

108.6K Messages

a month ago

Hello @acehti,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. Sorry to hear about the troubles with the remote app. We will be happy to help. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number 6974876 in the subject line.

And include the following details:

Your full name:

Customer's full name:

Are you an AT&T employee (ATTUID):

Business Name:

Business address:

DIRECTV account number:
Preferred Contact #:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Brand User
ATTHelp

Administrator

• 

108.6K Messages

a month ago

Hello @acehti,

We didn't hear back from you and wanted to reach out. We will be happy to help. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number 6974876 in the subject line.

And include the following details:

Your full name:

Customer's full name:

Are you an AT&T employee (ATTUID):

Business Name:

Business address:

DIRECTV account number:
Preferred Contact #:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.