Ask a question
Wed, Sep 23, 2020 2:16 PM
I have my Directv app configured with my dvr but the playlist of recorded shows on the app doesn't show all my recordings. How do I fix this?
a month ago
We're here to help @jfraioli.
We understand how frustrating that can be when all your saved recordings don't show on the app.
Here are a couple steps you can try to fix that.
1. Have you tried refreshing your equipment online?
2. Are these recordings not showing on your mobile app or when your inside the home?
3. Most recording content would need to be downloaded to your device to view outside the home.
1. Open the DIRECTV App2. Tap Watch on Phone/Tablet3. Select Watch Your DVR4. Tap On DVR which will display your DVR playlist5. Select a program and Download. The program is then prepared on your HD DVR to view on your mobile device. (If “Auto Prepare” is enabled, this step is skipped)
4. Are you connected to the same network as you DVR?
5. Learn how to solve a warning or error message and load a DVR playlist.
Please let us know if that helps.
Charles, AT&T Community Specialist
Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.
So the app only works with the dvr playlist if it's on the same wifi network? If so that's not very useful.
Yes, as Charles said you should be able to access your recordings only when connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your DVR, but you can download the recordings to watch later. Let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns.
Ramses, AT&T Community Specialist
How can we improve?