Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
N

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Sep 13, 2020 9:56 AM

"Looks like NFL Sunday Ticket is Not Part of Your Current Programming" error message

I have had the nfl sunday ticket tv to go, the streaming only service, that I was charged for it in August for the 2020-2021 nfl season.

I had been using the old app for about four nfl seasons now with minimal problems. This year, you guys updated the app and I have had a problem.

I am usually able to login into the app by the thursday night season opener and it showed me the upcoming games on Sunday and I was able to watch games on Sunday but this year all I get is this error message.

"Looks like NFL Sunday Ticket is Not Part of Your Current Programming. Please Contact Direct TV Customer Care to add it"

I contacted Direct TV customer Support and they couldnt tell me what the problem is, directed to your website nflsundayticket.tv and the help page, I have uninstalled and installed the app with no success. And reading through this forum, some of your customer service representative told some of us to wait until sunday to see if it starts working

Well, the same error message has occured for me even on Sunday morning when the actual season starts.

I am not a direct tv customer and I shouldnt be getting this error message to have it added.

I and others have paid alot of money for this service and its very frustrating to not get a definitive answer and solution to why we are not able to get the service we paid for. Communication on the app would save a lot of worried people

You guys updated the app and left your customers with no guidance on the app to what the issue is or give any assurances or a proper phone number to call to properly address our issues.

Can you explain to me what the issue I have is and how to resolve before the games start today

Responses

• 

1 Message

a month ago

I’m having the same issue. Sent a DM on Twitter to help, but haven’t heard back yet. Almost two hours to go before kickoff. Tick tock. 

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I'm having the exact same issues.  No response back and it's 949am PST!!  Games are starting soon.  They billed me back in August for the service that I cannot watch now!!  

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Any luck with this??

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

none!!

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

Nope for me either. This is really ridiculous.

Direct TV and AT&T ... No proper explanation from them on what the exact issue is. I just gave up, not worth the stress.

You would think they would be on top of this considering we pay over 200 dollars in total for this service. Or at least send us all an email to tell us that they are aware of the issue and are working on it. 

Im just going to call tomorrow and get my refund.

• 

3 Messages

a month ago

Just wanted to let whoever is having this issue know that you have to

1)call this number 888-778-8806

2) pick option 2 for billing

3) give them your account number, request to cancel your account and make sure you ask for a refund

4)make sure you get two emails saying that your subscription is cancelled and your refund is being processed.

5)If you want to continue with nfl sunday ticket, sign up again, I used a different email when signing up because I wasnt sure what will happen if I used the same one. 

I was able to login after this

Apparenty Direct TV/AT&T did not add their loyal nflsundayticket members accounts when they updated the app and our account numbers are obsolete in the new app.

I would have asked for a discount on my new first installment for not being able to use the app yesterday but I dont have the energy anymore to deal with this anymore. .

It looks like this is the only option to resolve the problem.

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

It's Saturday before the week 2 games. I am still having this issue.

I propose all of us having this issue file a civil law suite against AT&T.

This is ridiculous and unethical the way AT&T has handled this so far. They deserve to lose this NFL contract. 

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

I called the number on this thread ( 888-778-8806) Saturday.  The rep helped me reset my password so I could login to NFL Sunday Ticket successfully.  I updated my credit card number and paid in full since my autopay had failed due to an expired cc.  I was able to successfully watch football on Sunday 9/20/20.   At least one of us has a happy ending.

Get started...

Ask a new question