Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sun, Jun 1, 2014 6:45 PM

Keep getting a "not authorized" message on iPhone and tv apps (not Directv app) when i've entered tv provider information.

Keep getting a "not authorized" message on iPhone and tv apps when i've entered tv provider information. This is not while using the Directv app, its while using apps like CNN, Fox News, HBO2GO, etc.  Everything was working fine last week and now nothing.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Responses

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

Fox News app on iphone working and HBO2GO app on Apple TV working also.

dcd

Expert

• 

22.6K Messages

6 years ago

Keep in mind that priester212 did as advised and changed passwords.  The reason that works is it forces the system to forward your info anew to all the various servers.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I tried the Tennis Channel Everywhere app late last night and again this

morning and it is again working. I did not do any account changes.

However, live tv streaming video on the (android) Directv app still says I

am not subscribed to that (or any watch everywhere) channel. Maybe they

will get that fixed soon too.

Tnx, Jeff

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53K Messages

6 years ago

Or you can try the advice I posted in the second post in this thread.  It worked for priester2112.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Ok. Live streaming on the Directv app is now working on one tablet... On a

2nd tablet I get live streaming is temporarily in available (4100)....

They apparently are making progress as I am no longer getting that I am not

authorized for the requested content.

Tnx, Jeff

On Jun 3, 2014 12:42 PM, "litzdog911"

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Cleared cache on 2nd tablet .. forced the app to close... then restarted

and waited until it figured out I was now on my home network. (I was

outside home network earlier today). And now live tv streaming is working

on 2nd tablet.

So for me, things are back to normal.

Tnx, Jeff

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I finally figured this issue out after long searching and wait time with customer supports , of apps and DIRECTV i even Call apple.. no one really seams to know.. lol. And the reason y changing passwords works. Is because the issue is simple. The and the answer is..🥁🥁🥁🥁 you are signed in elsewhere and the app ran out of sign ins.. although we like to take advantage of this and give our sign ins to family and friends certain apps top out in certain sign ins.. like ESPN. I have an Apple TV in my room and one in my game room. But how I figured this issue was I signed out my room to watch in my game room .. and Buallaaahhh FIX.. 0033: error

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I finally figured this issue out after long searching and wait time with customer supports , of apps and DIRECTV i even Call apple.. no one really seams to know.. lol. And the reason y changing passwords works. Is because the issue is simple. The and the answer is..🥁🥁🥁🥁 you are signed in elsewhere and the app ran out of sign ins.. although we like to take advantage of this and give our sign ins to family and friends certain apps top out in certain sign ins.. like ESPN. I have an Apple TV in my room and one in my game room. But how I figured this issue was I signed out my room to watch in my game room .. and Buallaaahhh FIX.. 0033: error
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…