DVR on the Go - it's HERE!
Are you traveling and have a long layover? Waiting on your doctor? Do you have DIRECTV service? If you do, keep entertained with the DIRECTV App and watch your recording wherever you go using the Mobile DVR!
What you can do:
- Download show from your DVR to your device
- Stream recorded content from your Genie on a mobile In-Home or Out-of-Home(mobile data rates will apply*)
What you will need:
- Updated DVR firmware
- Compatible client devices. Click here to learn more.
- Compatible app – make sure to download the latest version of the DIRECTV app for your mobile device*
- Compatible DVR Genie (HR44/HR54) or Genie Lite (H44 +HDD).
- Active broadband service (dial up and Satellite internet are not eligible)
- DIRECTV service. Don’t have it? We can help, just sent us a message.
Memory needed for downloaded programming on the device:
- 30-minute program uses approximately 300 megabytes
- 1-hour program uses approximately 610 megabytes
- 2-hour program uses approximately 1.2 gigabytes
- If the video is over 6 hours long, content will fail to download.
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService