Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Dec 4, 2017 3:23 PM

Download remains in Queue for iPad

I have my iPad synced with my DVR, I’m home, and when i go to download a recorded show onto my iPad it stays in Queue ... for days on end.  Suggestions?!!?

Responses

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I’m having a similar problem. DVR HR44, IPads and IPhones.

First, I’ve had the DVR for twenty days now but it has never downloaded the extras in the thirty or so times I’ve checked it. The installation techs have been out twice and have reinstalled software. They don’t seem to be able to make any progress. I’m connected both ethernet and wi-fi from the first day.

Second, I’m able to watch what’s on the DVR on all Apple equipment, however I’m unable to download any recorded content to watch offline. I’ve followed the help instructions repeatedly but when I select a show to download there is no option to download it. When i select “My downloads” it begins the registration routine but comes back with error codes of 100 on iPad and 212 on iPhone.

Everything is on the same home network. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the Apple software on everything repeatedly as well.

The second technician that came out wanted to replace the DVR but he works for a different contractor so couldn’t do it. He told me five days ago that the first contractor would be out that afternoon with his supervisor to fix or replace. That didn’t happen.

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

3 years ago

Try resetting your Genie DVR using the red button near the access card. 

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Have also done that several times over the last three weeks.
MrHQ123

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

It shouldn't be this difficult to download your recorded content onto your mobile device. 

Really depressing.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Using the Red Reset button on my main dvr worked for about an hour... but then the Queue started again and all downloads stopped & returned to the Q. Thanks though! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I'm having the same problem. It use to work now shows sit pending in the que and never downloads.

Samsung galaxy S8+

MrHQ123

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

It seems the "Red Button Reset" for your Genie receiver can solve the Download remains in queue, sits there & does nothing. I have an HR 54/500

I verified for both iPhone (iPad) & Android & my downloads are now working again.

Even though Network Assistant tests 4 & 5 fail. No issues downloading.

After resetting the receiver - which I hesitated to perform since I use RVU for 4k - All downloads started working.

If you're in a time crunch, make sure you place the show(s) you want in your queue or the app will "decide" which shows to prepare for you first.

It is a 1:1 time to auto-prepare but downloads are rather fast (60-120 seconds) after preparing has completed.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

The red button reset has seemed to resolve the que issue.  The other problem I have is deleating the shows after I watching them. Some of them wont delete. I have to disable app and reactivate the app.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

When you want to download, you need to stay in the app. I’ll download overnight and start the app and let it run and it is finished by morning.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

When do you want to download. you need to stay in the app. I usually start my download at night and in the morning it is finished downloading.

Get started...

Ask a new question