DIRECTV Player Tracker - Learn What It Is and How To Set It Up
Player Tracker - Your Fantasy Roster Is Just A Button Away!
Want updates on your fantasy players? Want to know when they score? When your kicker makes a field goal? Player Tracker allows you to track individual players and get on-screen alerts each time a player you've selected makes a great play! Now included in the new NFL SUNDAY TICKET interactive TV app.
How to set up Player Tracker
- Tune to any game on Ch. 705-719 on Sundays during the NFL regular season.
- Select the red button on your remote.
- Select Player Tracker from the menu (up to 20 each week).
- Toggle the Player Alerts notifications feature to turn it on or off. Alerts appear on-screen for 10 seconds. Select the red button on your remote to clear the screen.
What is “My Players” in the NFL SUNDAY TICKET mobile app?
This feature allows you to quickly search for your favorite players and add them to your favorites list. Tap any player to see stats, highlights, and receive on screen alerts any time your player makes a big play.
Download it now!
What are Player alerts?
- Player Alerts is an interactive feature that allows you to keep tabs on your favorite players, no matter what game you’re watching.
- You’ll get an alert any time one of your favorite players makes a scoring play, turnover, or a play over 15 yards. Just tap the alert to replay the highlight.
- To set up Player Alerts on your TV:
Just tune to any of the NFL games on Chs. 705-719 during game day and press the RED button on your remote control to launch the new TV app. Select Player Tracker, then turn on Player Notifications at the top of your screen.
- To set up Player Alerts on your computer or mobile device:
Go to directv.com/nfl or launch the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app on your mobile device. Select My Players to see your favorite players. Tap a player to see the player's stats, highlights, and receive on screen alerts.
You can also search for players using the Search tool. To add players to your My Players list, just tap “+.”
How do I turn off Player alerts?
- On your TV app:
Tune to any of the NFL games on Chs. 705-719 during game day and press the RED button on your remote control to launch the new TV app. Select Player Tracker, then turn off Player Notifications at the top of your screen.
- On your computer or mobile device:
Go to your Settings menu to turn off Player alerts.
Can I set up Player alerts for specific teams?
- Not at this time. You can only set up alerts for specific players.
JaredM, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService