Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

Fri, Oct 18, 2019 11:04 PM

Direct TV App Android. No Video, only audio, all channels

Use the app frequently and never really have issues. For the past two days all channels on the app show a black blank screen but audio is coming through, just no video. Attempted to uninstall and reinstall app and that didn't work. Contacted support and was told it was a known issue that should have been fixed "in an hour". This was yesterday. Any help is appreciated

Responses

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 months ago

This is shameful, I have had my new one plus 7 for a month now and  the app has never worked. It's definitely something with at &t and their failure to resolve the issue is disturbing.  

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

this issue is still not fixed. Called support and was told it was my iphone. Did a factory reset...still not the problem...its the app. This company is a joke.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Ok so I have a oneplus 7 pro, I installed v5.18.004 from apkpure and it now works. The. 005 update has issues. You need to delete current version and download and install older version. https://apkpure.com/directv/com.directv.dvrscheduler

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Just read patstar5 - rolled back to 5.18.004 and it fixed it for me too. What a cluster _____ - one of the main functions and they couldn't get it right.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…