Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 14, 2017 1:09 PM

Who do I need to contact to help me with this matter

I don't haven't been lucky instead is been a night mare with services provide to me and for services requested; but yet charges accumulating and and a ululating by the day and no one capable to fix my account have had talk to several, several people different departments still not getting my problem solve and yes charging me for services not requested

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.4K Messages

4 years ago

Try sending a private message to @ATTDIRECTVCare

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

25K Messages

4 years ago

It sounds like you are disputing some charges on your bill for services not requested. To do so you would either call Directv 1-800-531-5000 or go to @ATTDIRECTVCare to send them a private message.

We are customers like yourself so cannot see your billing or account. However sometimes we can provide guidance, or solutions from our experience, regarding billing in general or technical errors. If you were to post the specifics of the issue, we could see what we would suggest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Home081100,

You can also place a request to have us investigate this here. unauthorized charges, missing payments, and payment disputes are a few of the issues they can look at.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question