Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 8, 2017 1:50 AM

What is Regional Sports Fee?

Can someine explain why we are being charged Regional Sports Fee - Charge  if we didn't order this or wasn't made aware of these charges before hand.

Responses

shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

21.3K Messages

2 years ago

You still pay Dish for them but they roll it into the package cost where as DTV itemizes it.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

Dish Only charges the Regional Sport Fee ONLY IF you get their Sports Package. Direct TV charges you whether you have their sports package or not, except their very lower end packages. This I know for a fact
TexasBrit

ACE - Expert

• 

16.8K Messages

2 years ago

Not true. The regional sports fee has nothing to do with the sports package. It is the charge everyone pays for their local regional sports network, it's part of the charge for local stations.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

For the Dish Network it is. Dish does not charge the regional sports fee unless you have the Sports package where Direct TV charges you if you have virtually any of their packages except for 2 of the lowest packages. Your statement is fake since one get sports on LOCAL channels. So again, you AT&T people are clueless about what you are talking about. I haver had both Direct TV and Dish

Get started...

Ask a new question