Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jun 2, 2018 3:48 PM

what is directv email address

Need to write a detailed report of unsatisfactory service. Customer service is not providing it

Responses

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.3K Messages

2 years ago

You won't find one.  They only deal with customers via phone & chat support.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I have heard Direct TV agents LIE about channel availability.   I want to get the contents of my package IN WRITING.   How do I do that if they don't Email?

That would seem to be why they don't do Email, so they CAN lie.

retiredtrialjudge *@* gmail.com

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I realize the packages are listed on the website, but they are saying I can add channels ala cart.  

I am REALLY bothered by what appears to be the fundamental dishonesty of no Email.

Sorrty

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

22.8K Messages

a month ago

There is no support by email. Their support is live, by phone or chat (though chat agents apparently had been moved to call support to make up for short staffing from Covid).

Generally speaking, individual channels cannot be added al-a-carte. The only channels that may be added by themselves to your service is The Outdoor Channel and Dog TV. Everything else is in packages, or add-on packs.

So to know what you should get: https://www.att.com/channels/directv/

Locals are based on address and included in all packages: www.directv.com/locals

Regional Sport Networks (RSN) are market based. Most require minimum of the Choice package, though there are a few out there that require a higher one depending where you live: www.directv.com/rsn

No matter the company, there are agents who will say anything to make a sale (or need to be retrained). No company is immune from the human condition. Here in the forum experienced customers, and the occasional employee off the clock, can assist with many things including providing factual info.

Lack of email support has nothing to do with honesty (or lack thereof). They choose to do support live, not a back and forth impersonal method. That is business choice, and they are not the only ones who choose that support model. So just because you disagree with no email, doesn't make it fundamental dishonesty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question