For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
We Are Currently Moving Your DIRECTV Account Management To ATT.com
Are you here because you saw the message below on directv.com? Not to worry. This is messaging we have in place while we move your account management functionality to att.com.
Heads up! We're moving your account to myAT&T
For the next few days you won't be able to do a few of things, like change your
programming, activate or deactivate your receiver or pay your bill. Don't worry! Late payment fees will not be charged during this period. As soon as we're done, you'll be able to manage your account directly from att.com.
Things to know
- The move should be completed Sunday August 5, 2018 at 3pm ET.
- Once the move is complete, you will be able to access your account at https://www.att.com/my/#/login.
- Some account updates functions are not available.
- Continue to stream at directv.com/entertainment.
- Learn more about the new way to manage your DIRECTV account!
While we move the management of your account to AT&T, we would like to thank you for you patience. Check out how to manage your DIRECTV account on att.com. We will update you here if anything changes.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.